Sunday, June 22, 2008

must blog more ...

Ever visited despair.com? Highly recommended. I covet one of these right now :-)



Anyway ... things are going well. I've managed not to further rip my hands (it's all about the corkscrew descent and switching it up as often as necessary). Get-ups with the 24 kilo are becoming more stable by the workout, and I can get through 10 minutes with few problems except for the occasional warble.

The 8reps x 2sides x 10mins snatch protocol that we have going on is working out well. It's still not easy, but it's becoming more manageable and less 'all over the place' with the 20kg.

Friday was alternate deadlift and snatch day. Surprisingly enough I was able to continually pull 2x with 225lbs. Snatch sets were messy, but passable. Right hand is mostly healed at this point, and will hopefully stay that way.

No comments: