Sunday, December 21, 2008

2009 Goals

  1. Stop eating like a horse (3 mos)
    Yah ... this has become a bit of an issue.  I've been liking food just a little too much the past little while.  So.  We're going to switch things up and start watching what goes in our mouth for a few months to see what happens.  The goal here is to see if I can drop my bf% by 5% in 3 months.  Will have a look at the end of the first month and see if that is realistic.  Going to track daily weights/percentages to keep myself honest here.

  2. Deadlift 2.5x myself
    This is sitting as a whole year goal right now.  My current max is 278 (I think).  Came close to pulling 300 the other day but it just wasn't going to happen.  Anyway, I currently weigh about 160, so that puts this goal at exactly the 400lb mark.

  3. 100 snatches / 24 kg / 5 minutes
    This is a simple goal.  Have already done 70.  Nothing to see here.  Aiming for 6 months.  Going to try and do this in less.
Today: 164/20.4/54.7/6.6/3105

No comments: